Since it’s the time of year when people tend to change up their skincare, I thought I would show you this clever little package from Organic Skincare line Pai.
I know from experience that buying cosmetics over the internet can be more than a little intimidating. No amount of reviews let you know whether a product truly works for you and if your sampling a new brand it’s always handy to be able to experiment a little with their range.
That’s where the clever people at Pai come in. Packaged in a little slide-open box are six samples:
- Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream for Dry Sensitive Skin.
- Chamomile & Rosehip Sensitive Skin Cream for Hypersensitive & Redness Prone Skin.
- Geranium & Thistle Combination Skin Cream for Combination and Oily Sensitive Skin.
- Macadamia & Rose BioRejuvenate Cream for Age-Prone Skin.
- Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser.
- Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator
As well as this, you also receive a muslin face cloth for use with the cleanser, and since it retails for £3 it really makes the sampler super good value for money. The samples are also really well thought out – most skin concerns are addressed, and even the creams which I wouldn’t normally use are handy to have as night creams, and the cleanser and exfoliator are really terrific all rounders!
The set costs £5 and is available from www.paiskincare.com